To view documentation for a symbol at caret
Press N/A or choose on the main menu. The reference for the symbol is shown in the Documentation pop-up window.
- For a project symbol or for a symbol from the project dependencies, AppCode generates the documentation from the corresponding JSDoc comment.
d.ts). These files are bundled with AppCode and updated on a regular basis.
- If no comment is found in the
d.tsfiles, AppCode shows a summary from the corresponding MDN article.
To view the MDN documentation for a symbol at caret
- In the Documentation window (N/A), click .
Press N/A or choose on the main menu.
- Position the cursor at the symbol in question and press N/A or choose on the main menu.
To show documentation automatically
- In the Settings/Preferences dialog (N/A, click General under Editor, then click Code Completion. The Code Completion page opens.
- Select the Auto-display documentation checkbox and specify the elapsed time.
To change the font size of quick documentation
- Click in the upper-right corner of the quick documentation window, and move the slider.
In the Settings/Preferences dialog (N/A, click General under Editor and select the Change font size (Zoom) with Ctrl+Mouse Wheel checkbox.