Monitoring and Managing Tests
Test progress and results display in the dedicated test runner tabs of the Run tool window.
You can rerun, terminate, and suspend execution of tests same way as you do it for running applications. In addition to the common running actions, in the test runner you can:
- Navigate through the list of test cases using arrow keys.
- Navigate between failed tests using the and buttons or Ctrl+Alt+Up or Ctrl+Alt+Down keyboard shortcuts.
- View the total number of tests being run in the current session. The summary information is displayed in a message line on the top of the tool window. After completion of the tests, the message informs you about the number of failed tests and elapsed time.
- View testing progress in the progress bar.
- Show or hide information about the passed tests, using the button.
- Navigate from the stack trace to the problem location in the source code by clicking the hyperlink in the Output pane.
- Enable and disable the following functionality by clicking the cog button and selecting the relevant items from the context menu:
Last modified: 12 July 2016