Viewing Code Coverage Results
Viewing code coverage helps you detect pieces of your source code that are not affected by simulation.
- The PHPUnit tool is installed on your machine and enabled in PhpStorm.
- A Xdebug or Zend Debugger debugging engine is configured in the current PHP interpreter.
To view code coverage results
- Create a testing run/debug configuration, select it in the Run/Debug Configurations drop-down list, and click the Run with Coverage button .
- Do one of the following:
- In the Choose Coverage Suite to Display dialog box, select check boxes next to the suites to view and click the Show selected button.
- View coverage results in the dedicated Coverage tool window.
Last modified: 21 August 2017