Configuring Conda Environment
To create a Conda environment
- In the Settings/Preferences dialog (Ctrl+Alt+S), select Project: <project name> | Project Interpreter.
- In the Project Interpreter page, click and select Add.
- In the left-hand pane of the Add Python Interpreter dialog box, select Conda Environment. The following actions depend on whether the Conda environment existed before.
If New environment is selected:
- Specify the location of the new Conda environment in the text field, or click and find location in your file system. Note that the directory where the new Conda environment should be located, must be empty!
- Select the Python version from the drop-down list.
- Specify the location of the Conda executable file in the text field, or click and find location in the Conda installation directory.
- Select the Make available to all projects check-box, if needed.
If Existing environment is selected:
- Specify the required interpreter: use the drop-down list, or click and find one in your file system.
- Select the check-box Make available to all projects, if needed.
- Click OK to complete the task.
Last modified: 14 July 2018