PyCharm supports Flask development including:
- Dedicated project type .
- Support for the built-in Flask debugger.
- Flask command-line interface (CLI).
- Jinjia2, Django, and Mako templates support.
- Live templates in the Flask group to create stubs of the Flask routes.
- Navigation between views and templates.
- Code completion and resolve.
Flask integration is enabled by default in the Professional edition. If you need to disable Flask integration (for example, to ignore Flask routes or to suppress generating new Flask Run/Debug configurations), deselect the corresponding checkbox in the Languages & Frameworks | Flask dialog window in project Preferences/Settings.