Navigation and Search in ASP.NETasp.net navigationasp.net search
Most of ReSharper's navigation and search features are also supported in ASP.NET. You can find the detailed information on these features in the corresponding topics of the Navigation and Search section. In the main topic of the section, you can also find the feature matrix and check what exactly is supported in ASP.NET.
In this topic, you can find some examples of using navigation and search features in ASP.NET:
Most of navigation and search features are supported and available in ASP.NET:
- File Structure can be used to get an overview of items constituting ASP.NET markup file and navigate between them within the file:
- Go to File Member allows you quickly jump to a desired item within a file:
- Go to Related Files gives you an opportunity to navigate from a web form to its master page, user controls, or referenced images, etc.:
- Go to Usages of Symbol lets you navigate from
ContentPlaceHoldertags to their
Contentcounterparts, or from a master page reference to any web forms that use it:
- Go to Declaration, Go to Containing Declaration and Go to Next/Previous Member are supported as well.