In this page of TeamCity Add-in options, you can enable and configure integration with Subversion VCS. If your solution is under Subversion, this integration will enable you to perform personal build, remote run, pre-tested commit and analyze changesets, builds and tests
| Enable Subversion support ||Select this check box to let TeamCity Add-in access your Subversion VCS.|
| Use Subversion client || Please choose how TeamCity Add-in should find the Subversion client executable. |
- Detected using 'Path' environment variable - this option works in most cases when the client is in the default installation directory.
- Specified explicitly - select this option to manually specify the full path to the Subversion executable file (svn.exe).
| Login Settings || Select one of the authentication options: |
- Use Subversion local copy authentication - Select this option to log in using the login settings from Subversion's configuration (%APPDATA%\Subversion\auth).
- Use explicit login — Select this option, and then in Login and Password, specify the user name and password.
| Search changes in || Select one of the authentication options: |
- Automatically detected directories - Select this option to let the application automatically detect directories that are under Subversion control.
- Manually specified directories - Select this option, and then use Add and Remove to manually specify your local directories where TeamCity Add-in will search for local changes. You can also click Autodetect to let TeamCity Add-in find all directories under Subversion control that belong to the open solution. Note that in this case, all Subversion externals, if any, must be specified explicitly.
Last modified: 21 August 2018