Things to configure after the first start
- your server has several DNS interfaces and you wish to make Upsource accessible by a particular DNS interface;
- you have set up Upsource to work behind reverse or terminating HTTP proxy (see Proxy configuration) — in this case the new value should match the base URL you've set before.
Here you have to choose to set up Upsource with either built-in Hub or external (standalone) Hub. If you are going to integrate with the YouTrack issue tracker or TeamCity, you should choose External Hub. Otherwise you may choose Build-in Hub.
Important: Prior to selecting External Hub, you should first install and start your external Hub service.
- Select External Hub
- Enter your Hub URL and verify the connection.
- Create admin login and password—specify login name and password for your administrator account (Login:admin is offered by default). You'll be able to reset your password if you ever forget it.
- Enable login as guest—allow guest (non-registered) users to access projects. You'll be able change guest user rights or deny anonymous access altogether later.
Wait a little for Upsource to launch its components: