Version 2.0, effective as of June 8, 2018
Some of the services we provide, such as Marketing Campaigns, our Website, E-Shop, etc., make use of Third-Party Services outlined below.
Provision of services and their uninterrupted delivery:
- Amazon AWS - For hosting and maintaining JetBrains applications
- Microsoft Azure - For hosting and maintaining JetBrains applications
- New Relic - For monitoring applications
- Algolia - For search in Help articles
- Adyen - Our payment processor
- NetSuite - For accounting
- Avalara - For taxation
- Taxamo - For taxation
Online and offline surveys we run:
- SurveyGizmo - For surveys that we occasionally run
- QuickTapSurvey - For running quizzes and surveys at conference booths and other locations
- Google - We use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google DoubleClick on our sites as well as business accounts for email and docs. Also, some products collect usage stats via Google Analytics.
Personalized analytics and promotions for visitors who opt in:
- Google - We use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google DoubleClick on our sites. We also use Google Adwords to run campaigns.
- Facebook - We have a JetBrains Facebook page and often run Facebook campaigns
- Yandex - We use Yandex analytics on some local sites
- Twitter - We have Twitter accounts and often run campaigns
- HotJar - For analytics on our websites
- Bing - For measuring results of Bing campaigns
- OWOX - For creating anonymous attribution models
- Quora - For creating and measuring Quora campaigns
- LinkedIn - For creating and measuring LinkedIn campaigns
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.