Version 2.2, effective as of June 26, 2019
Some of the services we provide, such as Marketing Campaigns, our Website, E-Shop, etc., make use of Third-Party Services outlined below.
Provision of services and their uninterrupted delivery:
- Amazon AWS - For hosting and maintaining JetBrains applications
- Microsoft Azure - For hosting and maintaining JetBrains applications
- New Relic - For monitoring applications
- Sentry - For anonymous error and performance monitoring
- Algolia - For site search on our websites
Online and offline surveys we run:
- SurveyGizmo - For surveys that we occasionally run
- QuickTapSurvey - For running quizzes and surveys at conference booths and other locations
- HotJar - For gathering visitor feedback on our websites
- Google - We use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google DoubleClick on our sites as well as business accounts for email and docs. Also, some products collect usage stats via Google Analytics.
- HotJar - For analytics on our websites
Personalized analytics and promotions for visitors who opt in:
- Google - We use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google DoubleClick on our sites. We also use Google Adwords to run campaigns.
- Facebook - We have a JetBrains Facebook page and often run Facebook campaigns
- Yandex - We use Yandex analytics on some local sites
- Twitter - We have Twitter accounts and often run campaigns
- Bing - For measuring results of Bing campaigns
- OWOX - For creating anonymous attribution models
- Quora - For creating and measuring Quora campaigns
- LinkedIn - For creating and measuring LinkedIn campaigns
- KonfHub - Organizer of JetBrains events, events ticketing and payment partner in India
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.