Want PhpStorm T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
What's New in PhpStorm 10?
This major release brings a lot of outstanding features, important improvements and bug-fixes. PhpStorm 10 includes support for PHP 7 (with PHP 7 compatibility inspections), Interactive Debug Console (REPL), Dataflow Analysis, PHPUnit 5 and Docker support, support for more top-notch web technologies, such as Flow, Angular 2 and TSLint, and other enhancements.See What' New
EAP currently closed
- PhpStorm 10.0.2 EAP 143.104425 November 2015
- Webinar recording – What’s New in PhpStorm 1025 November 2015
- Get Your Code PHP 7 Ready With PhpStorm 1024 November 2015
- Database Tool Improvements in PhpStorm20 November 2015
- PhpStorm 10.0.2 EAP 143.79012 November 2015
- PhpStorm 10.0.1 bug fixes update is available11 November 2015
Recent Forum Activity
- PHP Storm Settings25 November 2015
- Scope - Exclude Additional Content Roots?25 November 2015
- PhpStorm Corrupts Its Settings Following Power Off25 November 2015
- Check out from Version Control when projects are open24 November 2015
- 502 appears after phpstorm10 update23 November 2015
- External VCS changes not reflected in WebStorm23 November 2015
- Disabling Folded Comment Block Previews In Webstorm22 November 2015