Community Edition — Free and Open IDE for Java
IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition is the open source version of IntelliJ IDEA, a premier IDE for Java, Groovy and other programming languages.
- Intelligent code editor understanding your Java code, with refactorings,
code inspections, intention actions and super-fast navigation.
- JUnit and TestNG integration and a convenient test runner UI.
- Maven and Ant-based project setup and building.
- Comprehensive Groovy programming language support.
- Google Android development including latest SDK support.
- Unified UI and experience for most popular version control systems: Subversion, Git, Mercurial and CVS. Visual merge, diff and changelists.
- Powerfull XML editor with XML-Java interoperability.
- The Swing UI designer for developing Java desktop applications.
- Integrates with JetBrains TeamCity for continuous integration and pre-tested commit support.
- YouTrack and JIRA integration for task management and IDE context control.
IntelliJ Open-source project