ReSharper 10.0/ReSharper C++ 10.0
- Postfix Templates and other items in completion lists will help you transform expressions you have already typed without jumping backwards.
- Ability to build your solution incrementally using multiple parallel processes with ReSharper Build.
- Ability to change code style preferences right from the editor.
- Code styles for optional parentheses to help you get rid of redundant parentheses and/or automatically add parentheses to clarify operation precedence.
- Usage-aware behavior of the Go to Declaration command (Ctrl+B or Ctrl-click).
- Updated Stack Trace Explorer Window shows types as clickable hyperlinks, allows wrapping long lines, and parses more types of data, including WinDbg GCRoot dumps and Visual Studio’s Call Stack tool window contents.
- Support for Google Protocol Buffers (Protobuf).
- Full support for TypeScript 1.6, including intersection types, union types, and TSX files.
- Support for NUnit 3.0 Beta 4.
New features for ReSharper C++ 10.0
- Full support of C99 Standard Library, including code inspection, quick-fixes, and more.
C++ support improvements including
char32_tbuiltin types, compile-time expressions of floating point types.
- Generate Google Mock methods action.
- Reduced time to get ready to work (for already cached solutions).
ReSharper 9.2/ReSharper C++ 1.1
- Full support of Visual Studio 2015.
- Run configurations that help you run and debug code in your solution with different startup properties.
- Support for Typescript 1.5 (including decorators, ES6-compatible modules, ES6-style imports/exports, local types)
- Support for some of TypeScript 1.6 features (e.g. generators, type predicates, generic type aliases, abstract classes, async function-like entities, await expressions)
- Go to Type of Symbol in TypeScript
- Import Symbol Completion (Ctrl+Alt+Space) for TypeScript.
- File Templates for TypeScript.
- New features for ReSharper C++ 1.1
- Improvements in Visual Studio 2015 CTP support
- .NET framework 4.6 support
- TypeScript 1.4 support
- ECMAScript 6 support
- Improvements in the Find Usages feature, including support of 'quasi-implementation' feature of C# and selection of the search algorithm for generic substitutions.
- Source Templates that can be created right in the code of your project as extension methods.
- NuGet Browser that halps you search for types or namespaces in the NuGet package gallery and easily download and install the package that you choose.
- Configurable style for usages of built-in type.
- Installer improvements: silent and per-machine installation modes.
- Ability to match dependency properties amd arrange items in groups as well as other improvements in File and Type Layout.
- New commands for copying symbol information n (XML-doc ID and fully-qualified name) to the clipboard
- Visual Studio 2015 CTP support
- C# 6.0 support, including conditional access expression, expression-bodied members, auto-properties with initializer expression, etc.
- Support of C++ in the dedicated product ReSharper C++, which is also available as a part of ReSharper Ultimate.
- Regular expressions assistance including syntax and error highlighting, completion features, quick-fixes and more.
- Type dependency diagram - a new visual code analysis tool that complements the existing project dependency diagram.
Major improvements in
TypeScript support, including, but not limited to:
- Configurable TypeScript language level up to 1.3.
- New code inspections including inspections for about 300 compiler errors and inspections dependent on project properties + about 100 new quick-fixes. For more information, see Code Inspection and Quick-Fixes in TypeScript.
- Import missing namespace pop-up.
- Code generation actions (Generate missing/overriding members, Generate constructor).
- Performance improvements and new features in code completion. You can now apply filters to completion suggestions, complete call chains based on existing patterns in your solution, and more.
- Code style assistance improvements: a number of new code style preferences that have common configurations for both code inspection and code cleanup. For more information, see Code Style Assistance.
- Entering license information using the JetBrains Account.
suppress some or all code inspections
in specific type or method using the
- The Fix in Scope feature is supported for more quick-fixes. Now the global fixes work for naming rules, code redundancies, and more.
- Similarly to 'Fix in scope', some context actions can be now also applied in a wider scope.
- The Navigate to Action feature that allows you to find and execute any ReSharper command with a couple of keystrokes.
- The Navigate to Exposing APIs action that allows finding all methods returning a specific type.
- Recently viewed methods and performance improvements in Go to Everything.
- A new visual editor greatly simplifies understanding and editing of file and type layout patterns.
- Search through preferences in the Options dialog.
- Ability to toggle support of languages and feature sets on the Environment | Products & Feature options page.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Improvements in TypeScript support
- Jasmine 2.0 support for unit test runner
- Support for Visual Studio 2013
- Enhanced support for Peek Definition
- Marker bar and scroll bar integration in Visual Studio 2013
- TypeScript support
- Support for Visual Studio 2013 Preview
- Extended code completion capabilities:
- More navigation options:
- Easy plug-in discovery and installation via Extension Manager
- New refactorings:
- A call diagram (Push/Pull parameter tool) for adding new argument to method calls in the Change Signature refactoring.
- Assembly Explorer
- A new possibility to explore dependencies between projects via Architecture View
- Multi-file templates
- Quick-fixes for larger scopes
- Improvements in XAML support
- The Extract Class refactoring is now available for VB.NET
- Support for named arguments in the Change Signature refactoring
- Completion for enum members in VB.NET
- A different treatment of Preview Tab
- Improvements in XAML support
- Quick unit test search in the Unit Test Sessions Window and Unit Test Explorer Window.
- Support for Caller Info attributes
- Code formatting for XML doc comments
- Flexible formatting settings for alignment with tabs
- Sharing options for code inspection results
- Support for Visual Studio 2012
- Custom contract annotation attribute
- More options to control code completion behavior
Unit Testing improvements
- Support for NUnit 2.6 and MSTest 11
- Support for Jasmine and PhantomJS
- Naming style improvements
- Member hierarchy
- CSS style hierarchy
- New code inspections and quick-fixes.
- Quick-fix groups
- New refactoring - Transform out parameters
- New code generation features: Generate partial methods and Generate equality comparer.
- Removing unused references from entire solution
- Async CTP Support for C# and VB.NET
- Optimizing references and removing unused ones
- Safe delete assembly references
- Path mapping for Web projects
- Improved Type Hierarchy
- Settings sharing and management
- New interface of the Templates Explorer window and improved templates sharing
- Localization assistance for VB.NET and ASP.NET MVC 3 (Razor)
- Improvements for web developers
- Code analysis in VB.NET
- Bundled decompiler
- Extended navigation and search
- Color Assistance
- Improvements and bug fixes in XAML support
- Finding similar issues
- Inplace refactorings
An extensive feature pack for
- Master page support in navigation and generation actions.
Generating Content tags
ContentPlaceHoldertags in master pages.
- File Structure and Go to File Member in ASP.NET markup files.
- Go to Related Files
- Navigation, search and auto-import features for user controls
- Live, surround, and file templates for ASP.NET pages, including master pages
ASP.NET MVC support pack
- Special syntax highlighting, including highlighting for unknown items.
- Dedicated code completion.
- Navigation to and from actions or controllers.
- Creating new actions and controllers from usage in pages.
- Project maintenance and teamwork feature pack:
- Support for Visual Studio 2010, including C# 4 and VB10.
- Code analysis enhancements:
- Other enhancements:
- Automatic completion for enum members.
- Completion for unresolved symbols in local scope.
- Code bookmarks.
- Native NUnit support.
- XML formatting.
- Major performance and memory usage enhancements.
- Support for VB9.
- Extended naming style settings.
- Solution-wide code inspections to discover unused non-private members.
- Go to Implementation to navigate from usage of a base type or member to any of its end implementations.
- Inline Field refactoring.
- Native MSTest support.
- Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1.
- ASP.NET enhancements.
- Improved performance and usability.
- Bug fixes.
- Comprehensive support for Visual Studio 2008 and C# 3.0, including LINQ, implicitly typed locals and arrays, extension methods, automatic properties, lambda expressions, object & collection initializers, anonymous types, expression trees, and partial methods.
- Errors, warnings and suggestions are complemented by hints, which are by far the most non-intrusive way to recommend coding improvements.
- .NET Framework classes were annotated with custom attributes to make ReSharper analyze your code even better than before - for instance, to let it know where format strings should be passed or where null values can or can not be assigned. You can also use these custom attributes to annotate your own source code, as well as library symbols that you don't have source code for.
- Code Cleanup - a powerful successor to Reformat Code. By simply running Code Cleanup, you can instantly apply a dozen of actions, including arranging 'this' qualifiers, removing code redundancies, migrating to auto-properties, optimizing using directives, and many more.
- All ReSharper refactorings now support C# 3.0. New members of the refactoring family are available, includingConvert Method to Indexer,Convert Indexer to Method,Convert Static to Extension Method,Convert Extension Method to Plain Static,Convert Property to Auto Property, Convert Anonymous to Named Type , and Inline Method. All refactorings that are not C# 3.0-specific are now available for Visual Basic 8.
- Complete Statement - a new feature that inserts necessary syntax elements (braces, semicolons etc.) and gets you to the position to start the next statement.
- CamelHumps in Code Completion. All three completion features - Basic Completion, Smart Completion, and Import Symbol Completion - let you complete any symbol by entering only its uppercase characters.
- Templates Explorer and Template Editor - a redesigned set of tools to view, manage, and edit the three types of templates that ReSharper provides. From now on, you can manage and classify your templates in a special-purpose window, and edit them right in a Visual Studio code pane.
- Recent Edits - a drop-down list similar to existing Go To features that shows files and symbols that you recently modified.
- Go to Type / Symbol / File features allow you to display destination types/symbols/files in the Find Results window.
- To-do items are now discoverable in identifiers and strings.
- File Structure,Go to File Member, and Go to Next/Previous Member all support XML and XAML.
- Vast improvements in Quick Documentation, including hyperlinks to related items, back/forward navigation, "read more" links and navigating to source.
- Smoother interaction with Visual Studio ecosystem. The quality of interaction with frameworks, add-ins, version control clients and other members of the Visual Studio ecosystem (.NET Compact Framework, BizTalk, and Silverlight included) is brought to a new level.
- ASP.NET Speedup. ReSharper 4.0 significantly speeds up analysis and, consequently, editing of ASP.NET pages, to enable more web developers benefit from the great toolset that ReSharper provides.
- Comprehensive support for VB.NET: versatile code assistance, code completion, many important code refactorings, code generation, live templates, and more.
- Full-fledged C# code analysis with code suggestions that go beyond just bringing your attention to errors and propose optimized code usage.
- Cross-language functionality: for mixed C# and VB.NET projects, ReSharper helps you keep all parts of code working together smoothly and navigate around your code with ease.
- Three editions of ReSharper (C#, VB.NET and Full) for different target audiences.
- To-do list: create to-do items by certain patterns and navigate between them.
- Type members preview: you can now preview existing members of a selected type, either all or polymorphic only.
- Auto member reordering: define the order of members in the Options dialog box.
- Ability to find code dependent on specific module and find usages of symbols external to scope.
- Go To Symbol for robust solution-wide search by name for any file member.
- Disabling warnings at a specific position: configure the "Disable warning" context action and apply it where necessary.
- Unit Test Explorer Window: unparalleled flexibility in running and debugging unit tests.
- XML and XAML support.
Last modified: 25 November 2015