- On the main menu, choose ReSharper | Navigate | Go to Type, or press Ctrl+N.
- Optionally, select the Include library types check box or press Alt+N if you want to display types from libraries. By default, only types from the solution display in the lookup list.
- Start typing characters in the text field. As you type, the lookup list narrows down,
suggesting names that match the entered
- Do one of the following:
- To view the list of found symbols in the Find Results window, click Show in Find Results in the search box or press + on the numeric keypad.
- To navigate directly to the declaration of a target type, select the type name in the search box and press Enter. If the target type belongs to the current solution, the caret will be positioned at the first line of the type declaration. For library types, ReSharper navigates according to the settings defined in the External Sources tab in the ReSharper Options dialog.
You can speed up the search in this lookup list by filtering its contents using
If you want to navigate to a type by its fully qualified name, you can type parts of the name and split
them with spaces
or dots. Consider the example below: