You can add the existing node elements to the background of the UML Class diagram, using the context menu action, or drag-and-drop technique.
These elements are classes and notes.
If there are relationships between the node elements in model, and the added element, these relationships will be displayed in diagram.
In this section:
- In a class diagram, press Space.
- In the Enter class name to add dialog box, start typing the desired class name.
RubyMine automatically displays suggestion list with matching names.
Note that you can include classes outside the scope of your project, by selecting the Include non-project classes check box.
- Select the desired class from the suggestion list, and press EnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnter.
- Select one or more desired elements in the Project tool window.
- Drag selection to the diagram background.
- Right-click a node element, which you would like to comment.
- On the context menu, choose .
- In the text box, type the desired text. Note that EnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnter starts a new line in the text box. To complete a note, click OK, or press Ctrl+EnterCtrl+EnterCtrl+EnterCtrl+EnterCtrl+OCtrl+EnterCtrl+EnterCtrl+Enter⌘+Enter⌘ Enter⌘ Enter⌘ Enter⌘ Enter or Control O.