- In a class diagram, press SpaceSpace.
- In the Enter class name to add dialog box, start typing the desired class name.
RubyMine automatically displays suggestion list with matching names.
Note that you can include classes outside the scope of your project, by selecting the Include non-project classes check box.
- Select the desired class from the suggestion list, and press EnterEnter.
- Select one or more desired elements in the Project tool window.
- Drag selection to the diagram background.
- Right-click a node element, which you would like to comment.
- On the context menu, choose .
- In the text box, type the desired text. Note that EnterEnter starts a new line in the text box. To complete a note, click OK, or press Ctrl+EnterCtrl+Enter.