RubyMine 5.4.0 Web Help
- Type commands in the lower pane of the console, and press EnterEnter to
execute them. Results are displayed in the upper pane.
- Use basic code completion Ctrl+SpaceCtrl+Space.
- Use Up and Down arrow keys
to scroll through the history of commands, and execute the required ones.
- Load source code fom the editor into console.
- Use UpUp and DownDown arrow keys
to scroll through the history of commands.
- Use context menu of the upper pane to copy all output to the clipboard, compare with the current
contents of the clipboard, or remove all output from the console.
- Use the toolbar buttons to control your session in the console.
- Configure color scheme of the console to meet your preferences. Refer to the section
Configuring Color Scheme for Consoles for details.