Hub supports uploading SSL keystores and trusted certificates. A client key is used to identify Hub as a client when connecting to a third-party server, whereas adding a server certificate as trusted means that you trust the server that possesses a respective key.
The uploaded SSL client keys and trusted certificates can be used to configure secure connection with supported authorization services.
- The key store must be in
- The key store must be password protected.
- The key store must contain a single entry.
Managing SSL Keystores
To view and manage SSL keys, open thepage in Hub.
To upload a new SSL client key:
- On the Import keystore button.
page, click the
- The Import Keystore dialog opens in the sidebar.
- Enter a name for the new keystore and select the target keystore file on your local machine.
- Enter your password for the keystore. Keystores without password protection are not supported.
- Click Import to upload selected key store to Hub.
When the import is finished, the page with the key store properties is displayed.
To quickly view the properties of a keystore:
- Select the keystore in the list.
- Click the Details button to view properties of the selected keystore in the right sidebar.
To edit the name of a keystore:
- Click the name of the keystore in the list to open its properties page.
- Edit the name and click Save button that is displayed next to the field as soon as you start editing it.
To delete an existing keystore:
- Select a keystore in the list.
- Click the trash button in the toolbar.