Creating Gem Project
This feature is only supported in the Ultimate edition.
The following is only valid when Ruby Plugin is installed and enabled!
Gem projects are intended for developing, building and pushing gems to github.
To create a Gem project
- On the main menu, choose New Project on the Welcome screen. New Project dialog box opens. , or click
- In the New Project dialog box, do the following:
- Select Gem.
- Select Ruby interpreter, or accept the suggested one. If the desired Ruby interpreter is missing, click New, and configure the interpreter of your choice.
- Observe the suggested Bundler version.
- Click Minitest or RSpec radio-buttons as required.
Select or clear the checkboxes below. Refer to the Bundler documentation for details.
- Click Next.
- Specify the project name and location.
- Click Finish.