Configuring Python Interpreter for a Project
In this section:
PyCharm Edu helps assign a Python interpreter for a project.
Note that PyCharm Edu stores only the interpreter name in the project settings.
Selecting Python interpreter for a project
To configure Python SDK for the current project, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings/Preferences dialog box, and click Project Interpreter page.
- Choose SDK from the list of available Python interpreters and virtual environments.
This list includes:
- Python interpreters, which reside in standard locations.
- Virtual environments, which reside under the project folder, or under the folder specified as an environment variable
- If the desired interpreter is not in the list, click , and configure the desired interpreter as described in the section Configuring Available Python Interpreters.
- Apply changes.
Last modified: 9 August 2018