Preferences configurable on this page are taken into account when ReSharper produces new code with code completion and code generation features, applies code templates and performs refactorings. They can also be applied to the existing code by using code cleanup with the corresponding settings.
The preferences with the Notify with selector have corresponding code inspections that notify you if this aspect of the code style in the inspected scope differs from the preferred style. Using the selectors, you can configure severity levels of the inspections.
|Quotes|| The preference in this section defines whether apostrophe (') or quote (") should be used as a quote symbol. |
This preference is shared with the corresponding preference for TypeScript, i.e. if you change it here, the same preference on the page of ReSharper options it also changed.
- Naming Style
- Managing and Applying Code Formatting Rules
- File and Type Layout
- File Header Style
- Code Syntax Style: Namespace Imports
- Code Syntax Style: Implicit/Explicit Typing ('var' Keyword)
- Using Auto-Properties
- Making Fields Readonly
- Code Syntax Style: Multiple Attributes
- Code Syntax Style: Modifiers
- Code Syntax Style: Optional Member Qualifiers
- Reformatting XML Doc Comments
- Removing Code Redundancies