- How to get RubyMine free or at a discount?
- Is RubyMine available via the JetBrains Toolbox as part of the 'All Products Pack'?
Yes, it is available both as a standalone IDE and as part of the 'All Products Pack'.
- What is the difference between RubyMine and the Ruby plugin for IntelliJ IDEA?
RubyMine and the Ruby plugin for IntelliJ IDEA have the same functionality. However, because of the differences in release cycles, the latest features and bug fixes become available in the Ruby plugin a little later than they do in RubyMine.
- In addition to Ruby/Rails, which web technologies does RubyMine support?
- Does RubyMine include support for databases?
Yes, RubyMine allows you to connect to databases, navigate to any object, and execute queries.
- How can I learn RubyMine?
Visit the Learn RubyMine page which has various resources to help you learn RubyMine from scratch, including video tutorials, documentation articles, blog posts, and so on. You can also try our IDE Features Trainer plugin to learn the basic shortcuts and essential features interactively – right inside the IDE.
- How can I work with RubyMine offline?
A lot of features in RubyMine require access to the Internet. For detailed information about working offline, for example, in an isolated environment, refer to Work offline.
- Does RubyMine support RuboCop?
Yes, RubyMine supports integration with RuboCop/Standard and enables you to fix its offenses right inside the IDE. Moreover, RubyMine respects all settings from .rubocop.yml. You can learn more from the RuboCop topic.
- How to leave feedback or submit a bug