Team Admin Tasks
Team Admin is assigned to the team by the System Administrator or by the existing Team Admin.
- Approve or Reject Membership Requests
- Add and Remove Members
- Move a Member to Another Team
- Change a Team Member's Position
- Assign a Manager to the Member
- Assign a Team Lead to the Team
- Assign a Team Admin to the Team
- Rename a Team
- Edit a Team Description
- Create a New Sub-Team
- Move and Rearrange Teams
- Disband a Team
- Delete (Archive) a Team
- Restore an Archived Team
To perform the Team Admin tasks:
On the navigation bar, click Administration.
Choose Teams from the sidebar. All teams to which you have administrative rights will be listed here:
Click the team you want to edit and choose a corresponding tab:
Administrators: Assign a new Team Admin.
Membership Requests: See requests to Join or Leave the team— pending and already processed.