Welcome to WebStorm help!
- On-the-fly code analysis, error highlighting, and quick fixes.
- Powerful navigation across the project and advanced refactorings.
- Support for modern frameworks: React, Angular, AngularJS, Vue.js, Express, and more.
- Built-in debugger for client-side code and Node.js.
- Integration with build tools (Grunt, Gulp), code quality tools (JSHint, JSLint, ESLint, JSCS), test runners (Karma, Mocha, Jest) and VCS (Git, GitHub, Mercurial, SVN).
Your first steps
- If you are completely new to WebStorm, read Getting Started with WebStorm. The links in this section will lead you to more detailed instructions.
- If you want to learn about the WebStorm UI, take a guided tour. The Tool Windows and WebStorm Editor parts will tell you everything you need to know to get a grip of these UI elements.
- If you click Help button in a dialog, you will see the reference page that gives descriptions of controls and fields of each dialog.
- Finally, the part Getting Help tells about using help topics, applying to support service, reporting issues and sharing your feedback.