To navigate to a type
- On the main menu, choose ReSharper | Navigate | Go to Type, or press Ctrl+N.
- In the resulting dialog box, select Include library types check box if you want to display types from libraries. By default, only types from the solution display in the lookup list.
- Start typing characters in the text field. As you type, the lookup list narrows down, suggesting names that match the entered
- Do one of the following:
- To view the list of found symbols in the Find Results window, click Show in Find Results in the search box or press + on the numeric keypad.
- To navigate directly to the declaration of a target type, select the type name in the search box and press Enter. If the target type belongs to the current solution, the caret will be positioned at the first line of the type declaration. For library types, the corresponding entry displays the Object Browser.