Configuring Include Paths
Include paths are used for holding third-party code that is used for completion and reference resolution in some functions/methods that use file paths as arguments, for example,
Note that the files added via include paths are not meant to be edited within the scope of you project. If you have the existing code that you need to access and modify from within several projects, consider adding it via an additional content root.
To configure include paths
Do any of the following:
- In the Project Tool Window, right click External Libraries and select Configure PHP Include Paths... from the context menu.
- In the Settings/Preferences dialog (Ctrl+Alt+S), click PHP under Languages & Frameworks.
- To configure the include paths that well be applied to all newly created projects, use Default settings ( ).
- On the PHP page that opens, configure the list of include paths on the Include path tab:
- Use and to add and remove paths.
- Use and to reorder the items in the list.
- Click to have the paths sorted alphabetically in the ascending order.