To view contextually available navigation actions
- Place the caret on a symbol in the editor or select the symbol in a tool window window, or just set the caret anywhere in the editor.
- Press Alt+' or choose in the main menu.
- In the Navigate To drop-down list that appears, you will see all relevant navigation options.
- Select an option from the list and click on it or press Enter.
- If the selected option has a single destination, JetBrains Rider will bring you there immediately, if there are several destination, another drop-down list will open providing you with the further choice. You can study one of the corresponding topics to learn more about the selected navigation option.
- Go to Declaration
- Go to Implementation
- Go to Usages of Symbol
- Go to Base Symbols
- Go to Derived Symbols
- Go to Type Declaration
- Locate in Solution Explorer
Last modified: 17 November 2017