Get Your Fan Banner
Crazy about dotTrace? Help spread the love — construct your own fan banner using our Banner Meccano!Banner Meccano
Want JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
What's New in dotTrace 6?
The latest dotTrace brings a completely new profiling Timeline mode, redesigned dotTrace Home window, more flexible subsystems, a refined UI, performance viewer enhancements, integration with ReSharper 9, and more. All .NET tools from JetBrains including dotTrace are now delivered with a new common platform to conserve memory usage and optimize performance.See What's New
EAP currently closed
- Overview of dotTrace 6 Timeline Profiling29 January 2015
- Working with dotTrace Home8 January 2015
- Webinar Recording and Q&A: What’s New in dotTrace 617 December 2014
- ReSharper 9 hits Beta along with other JetBrains .NET tools28 November 2014
Recent Forum Activity
- Profiling async await?25 February 2015
- Invalid RVA's count in option header9 October 2014
- Native or optimized Code - W3WC17 July 2014
- dotTrace says no user code running but cpu at 100%?9 August 2013
- Own time vs percentage6 December 2011