Want JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
What's New in dotTrace 6?
The latest dotTrace brings a completely new profiling Timeline mode, redesigned dotTrace Home window, more flexible subsystems, a refined UI, performance viewer enhancements, integration with ReSharper 9, and more. All .NET tools from JetBrains including dotTrace are now delivered with a new common platform to conserve memory usage and optimize performance.See What's New
EAP currently closed
- Exploring .NET Core with ReSharper Ultimate17 March 2015
- Overview of dotTrace 6 Timeline Profiling29 January 2015
- Working with dotTrace Home8 January 2015
- Webinar Recording and Q&A: What’s New in dotTrace 617 December 2014
Recent Forum Activity
- Problem running dotTrace via API16 March 2015
- Profiling IIS hosted WCF service with tcp binding11 March 2015
- Native or optimized Code - W3WC17 July 2014
- 99% in native or optimized code. help needed13 October 2011
- Continuous integration with dotTRACE11 May 2011
- Guide on How to use dotTrace in regards to remote machines?7 December 2009
- dotTrace 4.0 EAP working?9 September 2009