Summary and Shortcuts
Contributing to open source software Summary
In this tutorial, we've seen how to do an open source pull request. For more information on what you can contribute and how to find something to contribute, please have a look at this video.
IntelliJ IDEA Shortcuts Used
Here are the IntelliJ IDEA shortcuts that we used.
|Name||macOS Shortcut||Windows / Linux Shortcut|
|Open / Close Project Tool Window||⌘1||Alt+1|
|Find in Files||⌘⇧F||Ctrl+Shift+F|
|Commit tool window||⌘1||Alt+1|
- (video) Contributing to open source software: Creating a pull request
- (video) How I Started Contributing to Open Source and Why You Should Too, by Marit van Dijk
- (video) IntelliJ IDEA. Cloning a Project from GitHub
- (video) IntelliJ IDEA. GitHub Pull Requests
- (documentation) JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA – Fork GitHub projects