Keyboard Shortcuts Reference
In this section, you will find keyboard mappings for the most popular predefined Rider's keymaps.
Among all of the predefined keymaps, you will most probably choose one of the following:
- Visual Studio — this keymap is recommended for users who:
- have no experience with other IDEs;
- have experience with plain Visual Studio;
- have experience with Visual Studio + ReSharper and who preferred the 'Visual Studio' keyboard scheme in ReSharper.
- ReSharper — this keymap is recommended for users who have experience with Visual Studio + ReSharper and who preferred the 'ReSharper 2.x/IntelliJ IDEA' keyboard scheme in ReSharper.
- Rider — this keymap is recommended for users who have experience with some of the JetBrains IntelliJ-platform-based IDEs and who preferred to use the 'Default' keymap there.
Note that Rider also includes the 'Default' keymap. However, the 'Rider' keymap, which is based on 'Default', additionally includes Rider-specific key bindings.
All of the above-mentioned keymaps have their macOS-specific implementations. So if you are using Rider on macOS, it is recommended to choose a keymap with the OSX suffix, e.g. Visual Studio OSX.
In this section: